ABOUT WILL IMMPLOY MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS
WILL Immploy Mentorship programs connect immigrant job seekers (mentees) with regional business leaders (mentors) through occupation and industry specific matches and events. The programs support mentees in becoming professionally established in Canada’s labour market.
The program offers you an individual match with a volunteer mentor in your target occupation or industry. The mentoring match lasts 24 hours, over a 4 month period. Until you achieve your job goal, you will also be invited to participate in small group sessions of mentees and mentors and if interested, connect with a newcomer peer colleague that has found employment in his/her field.
Studies have shown that immigrants with mentors are 2.5 times more likely to be in a good quality job that is full-time, permanent and offers benefits and opportunities for advancement.Get Started
• Establish and grow their professional network in London and surrounding area.
• Network in targeted occupation/industry.
• Connect with Canada’s hidden job market.
• Increase confidence in the job search.
• Expand access to regional labour market information.
• Refine job goals.
• Identify transferrable skills.
• And as a result – secure meaningful employment in their professional field.
Speak to an employment counsellor get connected to the program.Connect with Us Today