At WILL, we are committed to meeting all of our clients’ learning and employment needs. Clients are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We aim to provide each client with a quality experience to facilitate individual learning and employment goals. WILL is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities. Our regular office hours are Monday to Thursday (8:30am – 4:30pm) and Friday (8:30am to 4:00pm).
WILL’s Customer Service Charter and Accessible Customer Service Plan outline how we meet these commitments to our clients and fulfill our legal and self-regulatory obligations.
Concerns, compliments or complaints about WILL’s Customer Service should be directed to our Client Services Manager either in person, by telephone (519) 663-0774 or in writing via hand delivery, regular mail or e-mail to email@example.com.
• enabling you to contact us the way you prefer,
• to posting our regular hours of operation and providing flexible scheduling,
• using interpretation or translation services when needed,
• responding to clients within five business days,
• continuously monitoring client satisfaction,
• scheduling initial appointments within 10 days of first contact,
• providing excellence in service for all customers, including persons with disabilities,
• providing information about our services in plain language,
• ensuring all service agreements are explained and understood,
• providing mobile service when necessary,
• providing clients with access to the internet, a telephone, and other office equipment,
• ensuring a safe learning and working environment,
• notifying authorities if we have reason to believe a client is a potential harm to themselves or others,
• encouraging and collecting feedback,
• responding to concerns or complaints promptly, fairly, and courteously, and
• reporting on customer service to our funders